The Factory CRO Group is currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate (1.0 fte) for the office in Bilthoven.
The Factory CRO Group is a full service Contract Research Organization specializing in medical device Investigations for more than 25 years. Factory-CRO has experience in medical devices studies, biological studies and device-drug combination studies. The Factory CRO Group is able to go into the field to provide in-person technical training for investigators on the application of a medical device.
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you:
- Set up and coordinate clinical investigations
- Train study sites on correctly performing a clinical investigations
- Perform monitoring and site closure visits
- Verify that the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected
- Verify that reported clinical investigation data are accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents
- Make sure that the conduct of the Clinical Investigation is in compliance with the currently approved protocol, Factory-CRO SOPs, GCP/ISO14155, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Master degree in (para)medical, PhD is a plus, scientific or nursing discipline
- GCP and/or ISO14155 knowledge
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 8 days per month)
- Proficient in the use of computer and software systems
- Fluent in English and preferably adequate knowledge of a second language (besides Dutch)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to train people
- Team player
- Stress resilient
- The possibility to be involved in and be responsible for all aspects of a clinical device investigation
- The opportunity to work internationally thereby enhancing your experience
- A young and dynamic team
- Various international active team trips
Are you interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your motivation and CV.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.